in your browser.
If you want to see the Glossary items in Murray's story, you'll have to
each page, allowing you to jump to any point in Murray's story.
- Select Tools + Options on the menu bar
- Click on Content in the toolbar at the top of the Options dialogue box
- Click on OK
- Select Tools + Internet Options on the menu bar
- Click on the Security tab in the dialogue box that appears
- Click on the Internet icon, then the Custom Level button
- Find the Scripting section in the Security Settings dialogue box that appears
- Under Active scripting, click on Enable
- Click on OK to close the Security Settings dialogue box
- Click on OK again to close the Internet Options dialogue box.
Click on the Back button to return to Murray's story.